We are automating the Corporate Travel world. Through the use of our proprietary AI, analytics, and decades of experience in the business travel industry, we have built a next generation AI SaaS Platform that is making waves.
A travel technology solution designed to improve the traveler experience. Our AI-assist technology empowers travel agents to efficiently book travel, by producing curated travel itinerary recommendations from any form of text-based requests.
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Senior .Net GDS Developer
, who will work as part of a team to extend and expand upon the current scalable content service integrations which provide the latest enhancements and solutions to industry challenges facing our customers.
The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems (Linux , Windows) and application environments (SQL Server, IIS, Nginx, Aerospike, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack, MongoDB) with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
● 4 or more years commercial experience in Microsoft .NET Core 6+ platform development
● 4 or more years of experience developing micro-services architectures using .NET with Web API's
● Experience with object oriented and relational database modeling
● Experience with integrating external, 3rd party API’s.
● Experience with .NET DI Frameworks and ORM's (Entity Framework)
● Experience with REST and SOAP Services.
● Experience working with any one of the Sabre, Travelport, or Amadeus API’s.
● Ability to complete all phases of the software cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
● Proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and handle pressure to meet tight deadlines.
● Proven ability to take personal ownership of an issue and get the job done.
Other Skills Deemed to be an Asset
● Experience working in corporate travel.
● Experience with caching libraries (Aerospike, Redis)
● Experience with deploying apps on the cloud (Azure, AWS)
● Experience with Push Frameworks (SignalR, Websockets)
● Experience with queue systems and frameworks (rabbitmq, masstransit)
Other Qualifications and Requirements
● Ability to immerse themselves into the workings of disruptive product platforms.
● Possesses excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Resourceful research and problem solving skills.
● Must be extremely detail-oriented, accurate and efficient.
● Good time management skills with the ability to multitask.
● Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $120,000.00 per year
● Casual dress
● Dental care
● Extended health care
● Paid time off
● Stock options
● Vision care
● Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
● French not required
● 8 hour shift
● Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote